Friday, October 19, 2007

TWINS! TWINS! TWINS!

We are pregnant with twins! That is probably the biggest announcement we will ever make in our lifetime. The doctor says we will probably deliver the end of March or beginning of April, so that is fun for us and it seems like a great time to have a baby.
We also just got our first place in Lehi. It is being built right now, and supposedly we should be able to move in the end of November. We have two extra rooms so they can have their own room when the time comes. It is also carpeted, which will be nice for the babies to crawl on. It is also a half hour closer to Vicente's work, since he works in SLC.
Here is a picture of both twins on their first Ultra sound (8 weeks). It is cute because they are so tiny. They are obviously bigger now, but this is the only picture we have of them together so far.

When we found out that it is twins we were so happy. The doctor did the ultra sound and all of the sudden in like a singing voice she said "It looks like twins". Vicente and I were smiling huge. We got to hear both heart beats. We have since been back and they move a lot and look larger and you can see their heads, arms, and legs. Since we have twins we get an ultra sound everytime so we are lucky. They are fraternal twins because you can see that the sacs are seperate, so we think it will be a boy and a girl because before we knew we had twins I was having all these dreams it was a girl and he was that it was a boy.

11 comments:

Emily said...

Now I can yell Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you two! TWINS! That's going to be so much fun! I can't wait to hear what their genders are~
You are going to be the best mom April! Congrats again! love ya!

BBC said...

april!
i am so happy for you two! for some reason, i just got chills when i read your post. i am just so happy for your guys! you guys are going to be great parents! keep us posted on the twins!

love,
bill & beka

Lacey.costner said...

YAY FOR FINALLY HAVING THE ULTRASOUND~~ I'm sad you are moving to Lehi so far away from me....but I'm so excited for you and all the news changes coming!! I love you!!

Marcie said...

April and Vicente,
I get excited every time I am reminded you are having twins. I know you'll be the best parents ever!!! You already are the best Auntie and Uncle. Not to mention the will be BEAUTIFUL.
Love ya,
AUNTIE Marcie and Cousin Liam

Amber said...

Congrats guys! That is so exciting. You guys will be excellent parents. Good luck with the twins!

Burnett Family said...

Holy Cow April!!! That is some dang tootin awesome news! I am so excited for you. Make sure to get some rest because you won't be getting much later!! Congrats!

Lizzie said...

Congratulations!!!! That is so, so exciting! I think a girl and a boy would be really fun. :) I hope everything is going well for you pregnancy-wise and in everything else. (BTW, i found your blog through Janaya's. It's great being in touch with people!)

Heath and Jessica said...

Congrats April! We are soooo happy for you guys! Hope to see you sometime soon!

Jaclyn said...

Oh my goodness, oh my goodness!!! CONGRATULATIONS! This is huge. I can't wait to hear about your experiences as a mother to TWINS! Congrats again. You're due just a few weeks after me.

rachel demartin said...

april,

i saw your blog on janaya's site and just decided to take a peek; good timing huh? CONGRATULATIONS. i don't know what else to say. i'm overwhelmed when they come one at a time, somehow i am sure you will be the perfect mom for twins. amazing. amazing. hope you two were planning on having more than 1 in the first place:) take care. congratulations again.

Dave and Abby said...

Wow! Wow! Wow! We are sooooooo excited for you! Congratulations you guys. Make sure to write about how happy you are, so that later, when one child is hanging upside down from the chandelier and the other is eating your lipstick while flushing the rest of your make-up down the toilet, you'll remember to be happy about it. :) Congrats you two!
Luv the Thuets