Thursday, April 19, 2007

Vicente's Announcements



I am starting to get into little crafts and things, and I made Vicente's graduation announcements. I am so proud of him for all of his hard work. He worked and went to school full time. He managed to do that and end with a great GPA and honors, he is amazing! He has a fun job at a consulting firm, Excend. This is a company that consults businesses how to pentrate the hispanic market, it fits him perfectly. It is still in Utah, so surprisingly we are going to stay here. Thank goodness! I love all my friends here. His next step is business school after a few years work experience, he is hoping for Stanford. We went and visited the campus and really liked it.

1 comment:

Jaclyn said...

Cute announcements! I made Anna's 1st Birthday invitations and I loved it. Good luck with b-school. Remember when the time comes he can call and talk to Ben.