Friday, February 02, 2007

Our fun new place!

One of my old Bishops, Bishop Wheeler, asked us if we wanted to rent out his house. We were really excited even though it isn't ours, but it is our first time with a house and a yard...etc... So, here are some pictures for those of you who are curious! Oh, also, Vicente is graduating this April and we are starting to look at getting our first place that will be our very own!


3 comments:

whitney said...

totally cute place! i started a blog too so you should check it out sometime. i have your site as a link on mine. i think it's so fun that you can just click a button and see what your friends are up to.
-whitney shafer

whitney said...

sorry, i'm a dork... it's benwhitshafer.blogspot.com

Jaclyn said...

Remember me? I found your blog listed on Nora's blog. We were roommates one summer at King Henry--one of the funniest summers I had because of you. Every time I see Amber Romance at VS I am reminded of you, as well as Salt and Vinegar chips. If I remember correctly there wasn't enough salt on those chips so you added *more!* So hilarious I never forgot. You and your hubby look so cute. I also have a blog you can check out. Cheers!