Here are some cute videos of the twins. I actually just put some really cute videos and pictures on earlier today, so be sure to scroll down and look at those as well.
Here is Kathryn with Daddy. The other video is of the twins during their exercoses.
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















5 comments:
April,
I am so excited to see some new pictures! I love seeing those cute little twins. They are getting so big, babies just grow up way to fast. By the way, you look awesome. You really just look so happy with your little babies! We are so happy for you guys.
Cute pictures and videos! They are such sweet kids. And I have to agree, you do look awesome.
April!!! They have changed so much I can't believe it. Bryce is a little man and has so much hair and Katheryn is so beautiful. I can not wait to see you guys and love the blog. I am in shock on how much they have changed!!
I can't get over how big they are!! They're so stinkin adorable. I think Kathryn looks just like you and Bryce looks just like Vicente. They're gorgeous!!!
Cute kids! I feel like I'm looking at your and Vicente's baby pictures. It's kind of weird! But cool! Congrats, I'm glad things are getting easier for you. Twins seem like such a challenge, but I'm sure they have their rewards!
Post a Comment