Here is me in montrose with the babies. I know my hair looks flat and terrible!
Kathryn and Bryce love to just rest their feet up on the stroller bar.
This picture is blurry, but I love Kathryn's smile.
Here is a less blurry one.
This picturs is true. They always hold hands when they are near one another. They also like to reach out and just touch each other. They smile at each other and frown or cry when the other one is sad. They know each other and care about each other.
Ready for bed.
Grandma with Bryce part 2
Kathryn loves to talk now, and we have tried to get it on camera, but she gets very focused on the camera everytime and gets quiet.
This picture is blurry, but I love Kathryn's smile.
Here is a less blurry one.
This picturs is true. They always hold hands when they are near one another. They also like to reach out and just touch each other. They smile at each other and frown or cry when the other one is sad. They know each other and care about each other.
Ready for bed.
Grandma making Bryce laugh. The twins love her!
Grandma with Bryce part 2
Kathryn loves to talk now, and we have tried to get it on camera, but she gets very focused on the camera everytime and gets quiet.
Kathryn part 2






















4 comments:
Yay for an updated blog!! I miss you!! I'm going to call you this week, so get ready!! By the Way, Cute pics of the twins!! Hailey misses her Enrique
aaahh! they are just absolutely precious! more pictures!
Wow! They sure are getting big! Love the pics and video! :)
I want to start by saying what cute kids you have!! Isn't it great being a mother?! Our blog websites are almost the same so my family always ends up at your page! I would be interested in emailing you b/c we are both LDS and my husband is a convert so we were wondering if your husband and him are related down the line??
Post a Comment