Sunday, October 19, 2008

Most recent pics!

You have to look at the post below as well. I just realized that the pictures are over a month old, so I wanted to put up some more recent pictures as well!

Bryce with his cousin Liam! They are great pals
Me and Kathryn hanging out.
Kathryn in her chair!
Bryce in his swing.

A funny picture of Bryce! I am just amazed with their eye color! REMINDE: These babies are half hispanic.

3 comments:

Mike and Nicole said...

I can't get over how cute they are and how big they have gotten! Their eye color is gorgeous. And how fun that you guys took them on a cruise! Was it just you and Vicente or did your family go too?

Michelle Andersen said...

I love your babies!! I'm so glad you only live a couple of doors down from me. You keep me from going crazy sometimes. :) Thanks! Oh, Ellie wanted me to tell you that Bryce looks really cute in the close-up picture.

Michelle Andersen said...

I love your babies!! I'm so glad you only live a couple doors down from me. You keep me from going crazy sometimes. :) Oh, Ellie wanted me to tell you that Bryce looks really cute in the close-up picture.