Wednesday, October 22, 2008

More Pictures

I know I am suddenly some serious blogger. But, we just uploaded like 600 pictures from our camera to the computer (Shows you how busy we are), so now I just keep finding more that I want to post. These are some of my most recent favorites!















7 comments:

Michelle Andersen said...

SO cute!! They get cuter every day!

Wells Family said...

We love your pics and glad you have caught up....the kids are growing up so fast. You guys are wonderful parents....the kids are very blessed. Love Leslee and Dad

Cormorant said...

Super cute!

Sheena said...

SOOOOO cute!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

I can't believe how grown up the twins are! They are SO cute! We REALLY need to get together.. its been way to long.

Rachael Popejoy said...

Ohkay- These could be like the absolute cutest twins ever seen to man!!:) They are just the sweetest looking babies ever!

J-Jo said...

WOW,I can't believe how big they are getting. They are both sooooo adorable. Enjoy this time, it is my very favorite baby age.

Love Jess