Friday, March 20, 2009

My long lost blog

Hello everyone, if anyone still reads this thing. I know I am so backed up, and I feel bad because more than anything it means I have not been taking pictures like I should. I would love to post some pictures I have taken (even though they go way back to christmas) because one day I plan to print our blog as a journal.

The twins are crawling everywhere now and it is so fun. They will be one year in a week. I can't believe it!
The twins at the tree




The twins dressed up for a christmas party

Santa meeting santa (Bryce with Grandpa Wells)

Cuties!

Daddy and the kids!

6 comments:

Grant and Stacy said...

Cute kids! Nice to see some semi-recent pics!

Mike and Nicole said...

I'm so glad you posted! Bryce and Kathryn are the cutest, I can't believe they are going to be a year! But, I guess that's right because Morgan is going to be 2 in almost a month. We miss you guys!

Kelly said...

it's good to see you again! the twins are looking so big!...and cute!

Shannon said...

Yay! So good to see you posting again. Man, I cannot believe they're going to be 1 already! Maybe you'll let me practice taking pictures on them again soon??? :)

Maria and Ross said...

Your two little ones are SO dang cute. I cant belive how big they are getting. I cant wait to see them this summer!

Just the 2 of Us! said...

April, they are adorable. They look like they have the cutest personalities. I've been waiting for you to update!!