We went up to see the lights on Temple Square. It was a lot of effort and a lot of traffic, but we made it and did it. Me met up with Marcie, Josh, Liam, and Layla.



Here we are hanging out at home with the babies. The babies sit up now, so they are very happy with this extra freedom.
9 comments:
Cute pictures! Thanks for sharing your darling (and very big since the last time I saw pictures!) babies.
What a gorgeous family!
They look so cute all bundled up. They're getting so big! We're still waiting for you guys to have a date night so we can hang out with them. :)
Completely and totally adorable photos. Everytime I see them they look completely different. Cute family.
Your babies are so big.. You must be so proud because they are just gorgeous.. They take after their mom.... Merry Christmas..
Love Roni
April, I can't believe how much the twins have grown!!! Hailey has been sick, so I haven't been able to come up, and then Christmas, so January for sure!!
Really, you have some of the cutest little babies ever! Looks like you guys are having fun. I wish we lived close to temple square, I love going there at Christmas! I would love to see you sometime, if we every make our way up there, we'll have to get together.
OMG your babies are beautiful!! They are so cute...I totally want to meet them they look like a lot of fun!! Happy Holidays...take care!
So much fun! You guys are such a cute family. I hope you had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!
You have a blog!! (now update it!) :)
Post a Comment