Saturday, April 25, 2009

Twins first year pics

We were able to finally get some professional photos of the twins. Bryce started off the session crying, but it ended well. Kathryn stood up on her own for the first time during the pictures as well. It was so fun.
Shannon Hadden took the pictures, and we are really happy for the second time in a row (she also took their 3month photos). These are just a few of them. I would suggest her to anyone, let me know if you are interested and I will give you her number.






7 comments:

LieslPie said...

adorable!!!!!

Kat said...

So cute! I can't believe Kathryn's hair! I love curls!

Kendrick and Hailey said...

She did do an awesome job yet again! Your family is so cute... I just love you guys:)

Emily said...

Those turned out so cute! I can't believe how big they are!

Lacey.costner said...

aww the twins are so gosh darn cute!! Great pics!

Sheena said...

Wow! What adorable pictures!

Nicole said...

Yay for portraits! I'm photographer as well. I love it. I'm in the process of redoing my website because I switched hosts. Can't wait to get it up again. I'm glad I found your blog! And I can't believe you're leaving us soon! But I'm happy for you guys that he got the job you wanted. That's awesome. : )