Tuesday, June 09, 2009

The Twins New tricks!

The twins have been so cute and fun lately (actually, as always). I put them in the crib so they wouldn't just attack the camera. This way they could focus and do their tricks!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ha ha, so cute!! I love seeing these two get bigger and do such cute things. Oh they melt my heart!!!

Marcie Tess said...

So cute! I LOVE THE TWINERS!!! I guess your next video/post will be there first day of school in 4 years.

Becky said...

I'm loving the toddler stage. It's so fun to see all the new tricks they learn. Even if you don't want them to learn them yet (Attalyn climbs on our table). I hope your twins haven't learned how to do that yet.

Lacey.costner said...

oh goodness!! Such cute babies!! K I definitely need to see you this week, and any time works!!