Monday, September 21, 2009

Zoo and Museum with the twins

We took the twins to the Zoo and the Natural History Museum this weekend and it was really cute and fun. Our family went as volunteers in the morning, and we planted some plants. After that, we could all go to the zoo for free! :)Here are some pictures of us planting. After that, we went and cooled off in the splash park part of the zoo. I didnt' know about it so I didn't bring the kid's swimsuits. But, it was still fun anyway!

Here is Kathryn at the Splash Park. Kathryn basically was the bouncer. She decided which kids could go up the stairs and down the slide all day. This position she is in below is very dangerous. She is deciding if she is going to pinch his face.
These kids were much bigger than her, so she diecided to let them pass.


After falling down the slide herself, she decided to go run through the splashing water with Bryce. Bryce is in the the bottom right hand corner. Bryce decided to go down the slide as well.
But, Byrce spent most his time running through the water!
Here we are at the museum. You can see that the twins, especially Kathryn, are trying to escape from us. That is because we drove them all the way to the museum so that they could fuss until we finally just let them play on the stairs the whole time.










5 comments:

Holly said...

I can't believe how cute they are! It is so good to see you guys having fun and what a great family. I love you all, Grandma H

Shannon said...

Haha! How cute to see them walking all around at the zoo, playing in the water. Man, they're growing fast!

Anonymous said...

Saw your names on Nicole's blog and had to stop by! I hope all is going well with the move! My mother in-law is loving living in your townhouse and we love having her so close- so I'm glad it worked out so well! Thanks for everything with that whole she-bang! So excited that you're trying out for NFNS! I'm obsessed with the food network and would love it if you had your own show! Good luck, your try-out was fabulous!! Very confident, clear, calm, and very Rachael Ray!

Sheena said...

They are so cute and growing up so fast! Elyse had her baby yesterday at 3:30 a.m.! 2 weeks early, 8 lbs. 9 oz., 21 inches. His name is Cache. They are sooooo happy! And doing great. I need to call you. :)

Sheena said...

Sooo cute! They are growing up so fast! Elyse had her baby yesterday at 3:30 a.m. He was two weeks early, 8 lbs., 9 oz., and 21 inches. His name is Cache. They are soooo happy and doing great! Thanks for your help and support to her April.