Saturday, December 23, 2006

We Have a Nephew!

Marcie and Josh Perriton had an adorable little boy named Liam Hobart Perriton. He was born December 21, 2006 at 7:40 p.m. He is so adorable! Marcie was in labor since about noon that day, she did awesome.




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yippy! I'm sooo excited to see your blog! How long have you had it? it's awesome with all of the pics of your 5,000 trips! it's great to finally see pics of your wedding and all that you've been up to. Congrats on everything (wedding, graduation, job)...
I'll add you in my links!
Love ya!

Heath and Jessica said...

Hi Vicente & April! This is Jessica, Sarahi's sister in law! I found your blog, & wanted to let you know that Heath & I also have a blog! (heathjessica.blogspot.com) It just got started so there isn't much on there yet! Keep in touch!