Monday, December 10, 2007

Baby and Christmas Tree

I have been having some contractions and the doctor told me I should go in for an extra check up to make sure I am not dialated. All is well, plus, I got some pictures. These are both of the girl because the boy picture looked like a big blur. I have my 20 week appointment on Wednesday, so I should have a lot more picture in a few days.
We had some fun setting up the tree that my dad bought us as a house warming gift. It is the first real tree we have ever had. We didn't have enough decorations, but it is still fun. Also, don't mind that we are both in our PJ's and ready for bed, it was pretty late when we found the energy to do it. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Nice tree!

The pictures look really good! It is amazing what technology can do!

Marcie said...

What a great picture. I have never seen one so clear. I can't wait to meet her!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first home. It looks great. You look great. I hope you are feeling well.

Sheena said...

Wow April and Vicente! That looks so great! You guys have a nice place. :) And the baby ultrasounds are way neat. I am so excited for you two!