Here are some pictures of the ultra sound pictures, so they aren't the clearest, but hopefully they are fun.
Here is a picture of both babies. The girl is on the far right, you can see her spinal cord, and the top of the boy's head is on the left.
Here is a face shot of the girl. Also, you can see her bladder is full, this is a good sign because it shows that her digestion is working.
Here is the best face shot of the boy that we could get. He was moving all over the top of my stomach and he did not want to take a picture. :) The doctor said "good luck with this one." He was so funny and so hyper. We literally had to work so hard to get him to not move for a picture. Vicente thinks he will be like me.
This is a funny picture because I asked the doctor why the bottom of their faces stick out so much at this stage, and right as I said that the girl's mouth opened. The doctor said she is talking to me and saying, "don't give me a complex." You can see that little crack on her face.
This one is what it is! Definitely a boy!






















6 comments:
How fun. It is so good to know how well things are going. Cute pics!
I just can't believe you have 2 in there!! Happy to know all 3 of you are doing well!
They are so cute! I love the picture with your little girl's mouth open, so cute!
aaack! Congrats!!!! I can't believe you're having twins!! I have so much to catch up on...I'm going to have to read your blog the rest of the day!
Congratulations April!
I found your blog through Whitney's. I'm so glad to know you're having babies! How cool is it that you get to have an ultrasound every appointment! I would have loved that!
As it is, Nathanael is growing so much and is so cute! He is 8 months old tomorrow. I have pictures posted on my blog at http://deardeuff.blogspot.com.
Talk to you soon!
so exciting! i'm so happy for you guys!
Post a Comment