Sunday, December 02, 2007

Belly Poppen out and our New Place

Here is a close up of what my new belly looks like at 19 weeks! Twins definitely makes you grow quickly. Someone asked me the other day if I was ready to go any day now, I was like ummm, just making it to the half way mark.

Here is me just everyday!

Here is a picture of Vicente relaxing at our new house!

Here is a picture of our kitchen at our new house! We are really excited to be moved in and to finally have a place we can call our own.

9 comments:

Heath and Jessica said...

Yeah! I love your new place! It looks very nice!!! Happy New Home!

Mike and Nicole said...

Your place is gorgeous! You look great too, you have that nice pregnant mom glow. :)

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

What a darling place you have! How exciting. You look great, hope your feeling good.

Marcie said...

So cute! We love your place and your belly.

Amber said...

You are such a pretty pregnant mom and you're place is beautiful. And I don't know what that lady is thinking - you definitely don't look 9 months pregnant!!

Nora said...

April~I am so excited for you! You are cute as a preggers! Good luck!

Maria and Ross said...

So cute, I have been wanting to see that cute prego belly. You are darling pregnant, it definitly agrees with you :) And your house looks so nice, can't wait to come see it all!

Lacey.costner said...

ohh we have to come over everything looks so cute!!! Miss you!!

whitney said...

what?! you got a new house?! it looks so nice! you make a darling pregnant lady, april. :)