We had a really quiet Christmas just Vicente and I together. We didn't make any plans because we didn't know how I would be feeling pregnancy wise by the time Christmas rolled around. So, in the end, it ended up being really fun just the two of us. We opened our stockings on Christmas Eve (because in Mexico you actually open all your presents Christmas eve so we split it up). Vicente spoiled me again this year with a new computer and printer. I, on the other hand, stayed within our supposed budget and I got him some tennis shoes for the gym. :) Vicente is cute! I made a Pizza for us, and it was way fun!
New Years Eve was fun, we spent it with Vicente's sister Luzma and her husband Kirk. My dad also came over with his wife Leslee. We spent the entire night in an intense game of Monopoly that lasted for hours on end while we ate some really yummy food. In the end, Leslee won!



New Years Eve was fun, we spent it with Vicente's sister Luzma and her husband Kirk. My dad also came over with his wife Leslee. We spent the entire night in an intense game of Monopoly that lasted for hours on end while we ate some really yummy food. In the end, Leslee won!






















4 comments:
It looks like you had a great Christmas! I can't believe you actually tackled a whole game of Monopoly - congrats!
I might have lost but I will reign supreme in monopoly again some day.....!!! Love Dad
April, it looks like you are getting big! Yay! You look super cute as a pregnant lady. And your house is really cute too. Post more pics! And good luck these next few months.
PS-I'm adding you to my blog links so I can keep up on the pregnancy progress.
Post a Comment