Friday, February 01, 2008

We have a new Niece!

We just love being an Aunt and Uncle. It seriously is the best. My youngest sister Tara and her husband Steve just had their first. She is the most adorable little girl and she is just a sweetheart. Her name is Taryn Kennedi MiIlmoil. Tara did awesome in labor and Steve went back to medical school the next day. I also have to put in some other pictures of my other nephew, Liam, because he is so cute and so much fun!


Steve is really good with computers and he put together a compilation of pictures of her first day (actually first few hours)


She looks so cute in green!


Taryn is so cuddly and she fell fast asleep on my lap like this. I had a hard time figuring out how to hold her with my stomach. You can see my stomach is getting bigger! This was a few weeks ago, at only 25 weeks and I am even reclined back! TWINS HAS ME GROWING FAST! The twins were kicking a lot while I was with Taryn, I thought it was cute.


I love her little face and her little features!


This is at Liam's first year birthday party about a month ago. He loves to point and say "that"


Here is Liam the day he met Taryn. He thought everyone was there for him. He is so funny!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

You have the best looking niece and nephew. I can't get over how cute they are... You are a great Auntie and Vicente is a great Uncle! Thanks for all you do.

Lacey.costner said...

finally an update!! Your little niece is too cute!! She does look adorable in green!!! And look at your growing belly!! Too cute!!