Here is Bryce Relaxing in bed.

Kathryn and Bryce getting ready to leave the hospital in their new outfits.

Kathryn and Bryce getting ready to leave the hospital.

Kathryn and Bryce relaxing in bed at home.

Kathryn and Bryce trying out their car seats.

Kathryn passed out on mommies tummy.

Cuddle time with the twins just like they were in the womb. They fell asleep automatically in this position..

Daddy, the proudest parent!

9 comments:
Oh my goodness, I just love them! Everytime I see pictures or here you talk about them I get so choked up. They honestly are so special!!!
your babies are so darling! I love that picture of you holding both of them, what a sweet photo. They're just perfect!
They are so dang cute! They are so amazing, I am so happy for you guys.
cute cute cute pics!!! Let me know what I can do!!
Oh my gosh! If they are not the cutest things, I don't know what is...They are SO SO SO cute!
They are so adorable! I love it how Kathryn is laying with her arms spread out!
April I want to cry when I see those sweet babies! You are the cutest mommy and I can't wait to come out there and help you!
Congratulations! They're adorable and I'm so happy for you. How are you hanging in there with twins? They're too cute.
Hi April! This is Sarah "Engman" Weidauer. You have two beautiful babies! Here's my e-mail dtjmom25@yahoo.com. I know you're so busy but e-mail me and we can get together. I live in Lehi too!
Post a Comment