Saturday, July 26, 2008

All Smiles!

The twins are really smiley babies. They are so cute!



7 comments:

LieslPie said...

oh my goodness, sooo cute.

grandpa and grandma Wells said...

You can really begin to see their personalities emerge.....sooooo cute. Love Pops

Marcie said...

I can't get over how light Kathryn's eys are! I miss them even though it has been a few days. They are so cute!

Burnett Family said...

They are so dang cute! Hope you are getting some kind of rest:)

Heath and Jessica said...

They are getting so big! They are adorable!

joshandemily said...

Good Job you guys! Your babies are so cute. I don't know how you're doing it with two, but like you said, Heavenly Father knew what he was doing when he decided to send twins because you are both amAzing people.

The Richardsons said...

April, congratulations on your twins! I had a question for you and was wondering if you could email me so I can email you my question. My email is mylissa20@hotmail.com Thanks!