Saturday, November 01, 2008

We had quite the halloween. I have to tell you about the irony of the night. For halloween Kathryn was a toothfairy and Bryce was a tooth. Now for the ironic part: Bryce was crying all night because he is getting a tooth. Low and behold the screaming pictures of Bryce.

I made Kathryn's costume and my mom's made Bryce's costume. They are so cute!

4 comments:

Mike and Nicole said...

Cute costumes! I love the idea, too bad he's getting a tooth in though. They are adorable, thanks for posting pictures!

The White-Matthews Family said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard in awhile. You'll remember this Halloween forever. DARLING costumes.

ryan said...

That is a good idea for costumes!

Kat said...

Hi April, I just found your blog off of Hailey's. Congratulations on your twins! I am SO happy for you! Thank you for being such a great friend to me when I was in the ward. I LOVE your daughters name...you spelled it the very best way! (of course, I might be a little biased).