Hey everyone! It is me reporting to my long lost blog again! I actually think that we are going to be able to blog again because we have internet with good connection now! Also, I am all the way in Phoenix without family, so this way I can keep everyone up to date on the twins.
Our latest news, obviously, is that we are now living in Phoenix. Vicente was accepted into Thunderbird Business School and he has now started school. We will be here for two years until he finishes his MBA.
I promise to be a better blogger, so hopefully I can keep in touch with all my old friends this way as well!
I am charging our camera as I type, and I will start taking pictures and post some as soon as I can!
BYE! April
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






















5 comments:
I hope you're not suffering too much in the Phoenix summer heat. Yay for good AC right? Good luck to Vincente with school! I'll look forward to seeing upcoming photos of your growing little ones!
i was just wondering about you..
Hey, Phoenix is awfully close to Houston!
Yay! Can't wait to see pics of you all. Glad all is going well. We miss you!
YOU BETTER DO IT!!!
I hope everything went well with your move and that you are settling into life now. Hopefully it's not too long until we see you again.
Post a Comment