Kathryn is very proud of herself. She is standign on a box in this picture.
I guess Bryce likes it now when I change his diaper!?!
Here is a video of the kids. We put them on these stools as "time out". But, the kids love their time out chairs, so it doesn't really work.
I am actually going to blog and post some pictures of my cute kids. Today Vicente started school and Tara had her baby! What a great day!






















4 comments:
I found your blog! It is so stinkin cute!!!!! I adore your slide show and am glad you had their halloween pics on there!!! Can't wait to see you soon!!!
Bryce is like, "Who is this chick?" I swear they look bigger... Love them miss them!afrt
They are so cute and so big now! We miss you guys. It's crazy how fast kids grow. I love the pictures too, so fun. :)
Man, I miss seeing you guys and seeing these little kiddos growing up. Please visit soon!!!
Post a Comment