Friday, February 22, 2008

Baby Shower!

My mom and sister (Marcie) put on a baby shower for me a week or so ago. It fell right on a huge snow storm when the highway was even closed in some areas which blocked out about half of my friends! :( But, everybody that could make it was so nice to come! Thank you everyone!
I brought my camera to take some pictures, but when I got home to show Vicente the pictures I realized I only took one of the shower and the rest were of my cute nephew Liam. Apparently I got distracted by his cuteness!
Anyway, my mom took a few pictures and these are the ones I have of the event. We played a game that had melted candy bars in diapers and you had to guess what the candy bar was, that is why we are smelling things in one of the pics!
PS I got some stretch marks after all! UG! But, the good news is that the twins are measuring to be in the 90th percentile for weight. So, I will gladly take the stretch mark if that means that they are nice and fat!

Here are the people that could make it:


This is why I couldn't resist taking only pictures of him!

My present from sheena!
The twins were moving for Nicole, Lusma, and Janaya!

Here Sarah and I are smelling the candy bar diapers!

6 comments:

Lacey.costner said...

awww I'm so sad I couldn't come!! But it looks like you had a great time and I'm so happy for you!! And Stretch marks.....battle wounds girl!! Wear them proud!!!

Marcie said...

It has been so fun to watch your pregnancy evolve!!! You have done great. The shower was a blast.

rachel demartin said...

i'm going to need your address to send a gift, you know that right? okay and the stretch marks: you're better than me. i'm having laser surgery after the last one. its the only way to regrow the collegen. utah has the biggest laser center in US and you can bet i'll be there in few years. when is your due date again? good job.

Leuluai's said...

Hi April...so glad you found my blog so I could find you!! I was just thinking about you the other day and wondering if you had the babies yet...is May the due date?? Your hair is so short!! I was shocked! But you look really, really good!! I am glad Vicente is taking good care of my girlfiend...he better or else!!! :) Luv ya

Heath and Jessica said...

It looks like you guys had tons of fun!

whitney said...

hey! you're getting so close! you look beautiful... stretch marks and all. :) i'm so excited for you guys. we will be in utah at the end of april... we'll have to check in with you to see if the babies have come yet.